"*" indicates required fields
Step 1 of 7
1. Complete this form in detail and return it to the Company without delay.
2. The Company is committed to resolving valid claims within the shortest possible time; in order to assist in expediting this process kindly ensure that this form is completed in detail.
3. A person making a claim against you must not be advised that you are insured or as to the terms and extent of your insurance.
4. All claims made against you must be advised to the Company immediately on receipt and all communications forwarded unanswered to the Company.
5. The Company will, subject to the terms and conditions of the Policy, undertake your defence in any legal action and all notices or advice of such action must be forwarded to the Company forthwith.
6. The issue of this form must not be considered as an admission of liability on the part of the Company, but is in accordance with the terms and condition of the Policy
Please give full details of
iii) If damage caused to motor vehicle,
Small Enough To Care,Big Enough To Make A Difference